Wednesday, 1 July 2015

The Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



I finally got my paws on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water or what I sometimes like to call.... the miracle water! It seems like it's the battle of the micellar waters with soo many drugstore and high end brands coming out with their own version. Although I have adored my Bioderma, I've been on the hunt for a dupe that's cheaper and one that's a bit easier to find (Bioderma can be hard to track down in Australia!). Out of the rather large bunch of cleansing waters I decided to give the Garnier one a whirl after reading far too many rav reviews!

I always sport the no-makeup makeup look so for me this product does what it needs to do and effectively removes my waterproof mascara and foundation, no fuss! This also doesn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes which is a treat for my dry/sensitive skin. At a fraction of the cost of Bioderma this definitely will be a forever repurchase!



What's your fav cleansing water?


Jessica-Lee

6 comments:

  1. I bought this a few weeks ago and my skin has been a lot clearer since I've been using it! It's such a good product

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously such a great product, especially for it's price! I was quite impressed :) Thanks heaps for your comment Sophie xoxo

      Delete
  2. I bought this, used it once and found it horrible! Didn't take off my makeup half as well as my korean brand (Faith in face) did. Plus my face went flaky afterwards :(. I'm glad it worked for you though! If you live near me, feel free to take mine off my hands haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's a shame! I love Korean skincare, the things I've tried always seem to work wonders on my skin :) I love this stuff, haha it's like gold to me! Thanks, that's soo nice :) Thanks Kim xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing about this around, think I'll have to try it and see what it's like for me! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend to give it a try! Thanks for your comment ^_^ xo

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS