Tuesday, 26 May 2015

ASOS Dreaming

There's no hiding that I love me some ASOS and I'm scared to admit the time I spend on that website dreaming away of all the things that I wish would get in my wardrobe... right now! Atm the cool breeze and the sudden drop in temperature is telling me that winter's saying hello and is not saying goodbye anytime soon! That means I'm desperately in need of some warm snuggly sweaters, cosy boots and a scarf or 10....so here's my winter's ASOS wish list!

ASOS AIRTIME Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots


I'm not ashamed to say that I love a good ol' bargain... so sales and discounts are my thang! So I usually save my favourite items on ASOS and wait for things to come on sale. But I recently found the perfect place to get some great deals on fashionable and lifestyle items -do follow for some great deals- including ASOS! So I'm definitely thinking that these items might be in my wardrobe very soon haha!

I would love to know what's on your ASOS wish list?

Jessica-Lee

10 comments:

  1. I daydream on asos too ^_^
    I love the light grey turtle neck!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good to know I'm not the only one! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment xo

      Delete
  3. I'm digging those boots and that comfy cape! I'm also really wanting a floppy black hat but I can't bring myself to spend over $20 on one. It's just a hat! D: hope you save up enough to get your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the whole chelsea boots and cape trend atm. Yeah I already have a navy blue floppy hat so I probably shouldn't get another :p Problems of a shopaholic! Thanks a lot Kim, I really appreciate your comment and I hope your doing well :) xo

      Delete
  4. Can you believe I have never made an Asos order? I really have to find some time and browse :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! Haha I would definitely recommend browsing ASOS, but I do warn once you start it's had to stop :p Thanks a lot for your comment xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I've been absolutely adoring chelsea boots atm!! Thanks a lot for your comment :) xoxo

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS