Friday, 27 February 2015

The Cat Lady Life


The cat lady finally got a cat, meet Luna my 8 week old Russian Blue kitten! It's no secret to anyone that has ever met me that I love cats. I remember going on a date once and the guy said "Oh you like cats?" and I was thinking to myself, how the hell did he know?.... Little did I realise I had forgotten that I was wearing a dress with a cat on it *face palms*!

My poor boyfriend Conrad hasn't heard me stop talking about how much I wanted a cat since the day we met and we frequently visited pet shops to see the cute kitties. Last time we went to our local pet shop I asked if they had any pure breed cats coming in and to our surprise they said they had some Russian Blue Kitten coming in the next week! I said to myself that I wasn't going to go see them because I just knew that I would get attached to one and want to take it home with me. That's exactly what happened! Conrad was silly enough to ask me if I wanted one for Valentines Day and you could probably guess my answer!

There were five gorgeous kittens to choose from but one little girl stole my heart and before we knew it we were taking her home in a box and somehow we had a cat! Even though we haven't had her long she has completely warmed up our lives and even made a non-cat person *Conrad* completely fall in love. I'm a little worried that she's crossed by a greyhound and a monkey though! I'm also not going to lie, when she looks at me with that beautiful face my heart melts!

 I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day xo

Jessica-Lee

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your encouragement, I really appreciate it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little kitten - so adorable! Also loving the name you gave it!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^.^ I really appreciate your comment xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh and I really like your blog design and photo's xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. She is far too cute, I seriously melt! Thanks a lot :) Love your blog xo

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS