Wednesday, 11 February 2015

The Lifestyle Post: Jamie's Italian






I've been wanting to go to Jamie's Italian in Perth since it opened and last Sunday I decided it just had to happen. I love Jamie and I love Italian, what more can I say?! I can't even explain my excitement when I walked through the doors of the busy and buzzing restaurant for dinner!

I'm a pretty indecisive person as it is but try giving me a whole menu of Italian food... I just wanted to eat it all! The waiter literally had to come back three times and poor starving Conrad had to wait for me to order! After much consideration I decided to go for the Sausage Pappardelle which was described as a revved up Spaghetti and boy they were correct. I am still lusting over it and dreaming of a never-ending bowl so I can eat the meal over and over again!

The atmosphere was loud and seemed to create the perfect classic Italian environment. The interior had this warehouse funky look which would have any hipsters approval but unlike a warehouse it had a warm feel of friendly staff and happy people enjoying great food. Conrad and I enjoyed our meal as we sipped on yummy cocktails. Definitely a great end to the week! 

Jamie's Italian got two big thumbs up from Conrad and I and we really enjoyed the whole experience. All I can say is yum, yum as I rub my belly contently just with the thought of that pasta!

Jessica-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS